Monday, September 20, 2010

MASON LOSES A TOOTH

That's right I said Mason. Now, you may be wondering how a 4 year old loses a tooth. In our house it goes something like this..... Mason and Ella were playing downstairs and with a crocheted baby blanket. Mason was biting it and Ella yanked on it. Mason's tooth came out root and all. I may have freaked out a little when they came running to tell me and Mason had a mouth full of blood but he assured me it was a good thing. He thought it was awesome that he lost a tooth he didn't even cry. I think it would hurt like crazy to have a tooth yanked out root and all but apparently when you want the tooth fairy to visit the pain disappears.
It looks like a fang but he's just showing you the root
Well he gets to be my little toothless wonder for a few years until is adult teeth start coming in, of course he prefers me to call him Toothless Batman.


2 comments:

  1. HA! That's great! Is Ella jealous that he gets to start earlier than she did?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Heather! Aaron told me about your blog. I am so glad that you have one so that I can see you and your darling family. I can't even remember the last time that I saw you. Cute kids you and Victor have. (And I can't believe that your 4-yr-old's tooth came out already.) Love seeing you! We have a blog, too. And so does Julie, Wendy, Holly, David, and Mark (although they don't all post regularly). Check out sheleypeople.blogspot and there are links to all of our personal blogs.

    ReplyDelete