Thursday, August 12, 2010

A DAY AT THE BEACH

We finally made it to the beach this year so I thought I'd take some pictures
We just happen to pick the coldest day of last week to go to the beach but that didn't stop Ella and Mason from getting in the frigid water

My boys, Hungry, Mopey, and Mr. Freeze enjoying some down time. Poor Mason just doesn't have enough fat on his little body to keep him warm. Cooper wanted to be somewhere else and Jack was really enjoying that piece of bread.
Jack didn't think much of the water so he stuck to the beach

I never saw another soul get in the water that day but that didn't stop my little troopers

Ahh the wind in my hair and the sand in my teeth... doesn't get much better than that

Waiting for the wave

Quick mom, take the picture!!

Mason enjoyed chasing the seagulls...

and mom got to chase Mason to get these action shots

A perfect day to build a sandcastle
Not a bad days work. Posing with their masterpiece. Emily, Dakotah, Ella, Alia, and Mason

Had to get a couple of family pictures in before we left

What would a family picture be without crazy poses and bunny ears.
We had a great day and look forward to getting back to the beach before the summer is over
















No comments:

Post a Comment