Friday, March 4, 2011

JACK TURNS 2!

  Today my baby is 2! I love watching him learn new things and hate seeing him grow up all at the same time! Here's a look at his birthday extravaganza.


 He has been obsessed with The Cat in the Hat for months and seeing as Dr. Seuss' birthday was Wednesday, I thought a Dr. Seuss theme would be a hit.

 Not my best work but considering the obstacles I faced in trying to put this cake together I'll take it.
The kids seemed to really like it.

 Excuse me for a moment.....

 Two thumbs up for a new Spiderman backpack.

 Jack's newest obsession..... all things Buzz Lightyear. If you can't tell, Mason was also very excited about this gift. The karate chop action is irresistable.


"you got a friend in me..."


I could not resist the hat. How cute is he?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!
WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment